Safety Mattresses & Landing Modules
Kay-Metzeler™ sports safety mattress solutions ...
All our safety mattresses, sometimes known as crash mats, offer fantastic protection when landing and tumbling. The inner is constructed using an flame retardant, polyurethane foam to give lower resistance and extra cushioning when landing. The resilient PVC covers are also fire retardant and have a non-slip base, toggles for linking mattresses together, carry handles and breathable mesh vents to expend air when landing. The covers are removable and are closed using a heavy duty zip, rather than Velcro, to prevent them bursting open during use. Both the PVC covers and the foam inners can be purchased separately if damaged or worn out.
Our Landing Modules are an innovative solution for schools or sports clubs that have a requirement for safety mattresses and a high jump landing area. The three ‘A’ size and four ‘B’ size landing modules can be toggled together, as pictured, and combined with a choice of coverall to be used as a high jump landing area. They can also be used individually, or in combination, as safety mattresses.
- Flame retardant, cushioning, polyurethane foam inner.
- Heavy duty zip.
- Non-slip base.
- Link-together-toggles and carry handles.
- Breathable mesh vents to expend air.
- Available as multi-purpose Landing Modules.
- Choice of coverall and landing areas or spike-proof wearsheet for Landing Modules.
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Safety Mattresses & Landing Modules are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
Care & Maintenance
Click here for information on how to look after your Kay-Metzeler™ Safety Mattresses & Landing Modules
Sizes & Weights
A Module: 2500x1675x255mm
(8’2”x5’5”x10”) approx. 32kg